Donnerstag, Dezember 17, 2009

Christmas time


Today me and some friends from the university make a small Christmas party with raclette, baked apples and hot wine punch before our holidays.

Tomorrow I'm then off home to Nuremberg and will spend ten days there before me and my boyfriend go to Berlin to celebrate New Year's Eve there. It's gonna be great! We gonna stay only 4 days there but we will use this time to full capacity with shopping, sightseeing and partying. Furthermore some people from my university are also celebrating New Year's Eve in Berlin, so it definitely won't be boring!
As I still don't have a laptop, I will do a Christmas break with blogging. Therefore,

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, my dear!


picture via reigen, le blog de betty

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...